Series II Valves
Actuated Heavy Duty Valves
Pilot Operated Shear-Seal® Directional Control Valve, integrated actuator for up to 6,000 psi.
Barksdale's patented Series II valve provides an optimal solution by combining the dependable features of our heavy duty Shear-Seal® valves with the reliability of a rack and pinion pilot actuator, all in one integrated package. With the ability to handle high velocity flows at pressures up to 6000 psi and tolerate contaminated media, the Series II valve becomes the choice for the toughest applications.
- Original Shear-Seal® technology
- Air or hydraulic integrated actuator
- 2- and 3-position Superior shifting performance
- High velocity flow
- Compact design
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Position indication
- Land-based & offshore oil drilling controls BOP control units
- Steel mills
- Shipboard hydraulic control systems
- Refineries and chemical processing plants