Tachometer/Hourmeter with Alarm/Trip Output
The MTH-103E is a newer version of the MTH-103D. The function, package size and wiring are the same although the MTH-103E has a keypad that replaces the old push button, making programming easier and quicker. This product features a 5- digit tachometer, hourmeter, and trip. The trip can be programmed to activate on overspeed, underspeed (Class C), or hours. It may be magnetic pickup or DC-powered. CSA-approved Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D. When powered by an approved pickup, it is approved Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D.
- Selectable overspeed, underspeed (Class-C) and hours trip
- Both signal and power may be derived from magnetic pickup.
- High accuracy: 5-digit display, 1 rpm resolution,100,000 hour range.
- Field configurable with front keypad for any number of pulses per revolution, trip point value, and for preset / reset hours.
- Displays speed, hours, and setpoints on separate screen
- Displays Alarm Log history
- Fast overspeed reaction time of 100 msec
- Backlit display when DC powered
- Standard SAE case size fits engine panels with 3-3/8" openings.
- High shock and vibration resistance.
- Gasketed and spray proof.
- Highly resistant to electrical noise.