BHyT Series: ReFuel
Explosion Proof Hydrogen Pressure Transducer
Our latest Barksdale BHyT Refuel Pressure Transducer are crafted to meet industry demands for precision and safety in hydrogen compression and refueling applications. Our design tackles hydrogen permeation, embrittlement, and leakage, ensuring long-term stability even under high pressures. The BHyT caters to refueling stations, delivering reliability in this space. Experience stability across the pressure range, minimizing downtime and cutting maintenance and calibration costs. Innovation for a safer, more efficient hydrogen future.
- Advanced sensor signal conditioning ASIC ensures high accuracy up to 0.1% and low offset error at zero pressure.
- Offers wide operating temperatures -40C to +100C and water tight IP67 protection and compatibility with demanding media such as H2 and O2.
- Superior EMC/EMI protection as per IEC61000 standards & thermally compensated sensors ensure high accuracy over wide temperature ranges to mitigate thermal errors on sensitive components
- Has the ability to measure pressure ranges from Vacuum to 20,000 psi (1,400 bar)
- UL, ATEX, IECEx approval for explosion proof, flameproof, intrinsically safe and ordinary location
- Hydrogen Refueling Station
- Hydrogen Compressors
- Hydrogen Storage