Series 52520 Cab Valve
Cab Air Suspension Valve
Barksdale height control valves feature proportional response for minimal air consumption near deadband and better driver comfort. This valve can be customized to meet your design and application.
The 52520 Air Suspension Valve utilizes Barksdale’s patented Shear-Seal® technology to accurately control suspension height in commercial truck cabin applications. Shear-Seal® has become the industry leader through superior performance and long life, even under the most demanding conditions. The Shear-Seal® advantage combined with enclosed housing enables high dirt/contamination resistance. Barksdale height control valves feature proportional response for minimal air consumption near deadband and better driver comfort. At the same time, new stem-less cartridge fittings and tamper-resistant screws increase robustness in the field. The Barksdale valve’s compact design and two sets of mounting holes (M6 & M8) allow easy direct replacement and installation in current cab air suspension systems.
- Shear-Seal® technology provides superior performance and durability
- High reliability and performance
- Precise dead band optimizes ride height control
- Proportional flow reduces vehicle air consumption
- Standard push-to-connect fittings ease installation
- Compact size and flexible design fits any application
- Flexible design can be customized to meet design and application
- Easy installation Fast & smooth response provides driver comfort and minimizes air consumption
- Primary Suspension
- Cab Suspension
- Front Suspension